How To “Pay My Bill” Online
Getting Started with Paying Online
Who is Paymentus?
Paymentus is a secure, third-party online payment processor for the Simpson County Water District.
Valid Payment Methods
- eCheck/Bank Account
- Credit or Debit card*
- Digital Wallet – PayPal, PayPal Credit, Venmo, or Amazon Pay*
Please note, the maximum payment amount for each credit and / or debit card payment is $200.
*There is a $1.75 Processing Fee for a credit and / or debit card payment. There is not a fee for an electronic check payment.
Multiple credit and/or debit card payments may be made, if desired, to pay any bills over $200. Each credit and/or debit card payment will incur a $1.75 Processing Fee.
Payments are marked as “Pending” on your account at the time of payment. Payments made before 7 pm, Central Time, are processed and posted to your account on the next business day. Payments made after 7 pm, Central Time, will be posted within 48 hours. For each payment, you will receive a confirmation number for your records.
If your service has been disconnected for non-payment, you may NOT make your payment online. You MUST contact our Customer Service Department at 270-598-9926 during regular hours or 270-586-8106 after hours to have your service reconnected. A service fee of $25 for regular hours or $65 for after hours in addition to the past due amount and collection fee will be charged.
What do I need to make a payment?
- Customer Number – Defines the person on the account
- Account Number – Defines the residence or business (meter)
- A device with Internet capabilities and a browser (Chrome, Firefox, Edge, or Safari)
Benefits of paying online
- Set-up paperless billing
- Manage your eBill notifications
- View past bills
- Set-up and manage monthly AutoPay
- Manage and pay multiple accounts
- Payments can be made 24/7/365